Mr. Nwanunu Peter was born on 21st February 1981. He hails from Oki II Agbor in Ika South LGA of Delta State. He obtained his FSLC in 1991, SSCE in 1996 and Obtained GCE in 2003. He is a graduate of FECOTECH were he obtained his NCE Maths/Computer in 2004. He bagged his B. SC. Pure Mathematics in 2008 and M.ED Mathematics Education in 2019 both from the prestigious Delta State University, Abraka.. He is a dedicated Mathematics teacher and does his teaching with zeal, excitement and vigor. He is a charismatic and astute teacher to the core as endowed to him by God.
Mr. Nwanunu Peter has been involved in leadership positions such as:
1. Vice Principal Hollywood Bilingual International School, Asaba. 2005
2. Mathematics/Further Mathematics teacher Graceville International School, Asaba. 2009
3. Mathematics Teacher/Career Counsellor Infant Jesus Academy, 2010 – 2013.
4. Lecturer Mathematics Department till date.
5. Treasurer, COEASU Welfare Scheme 2016 – 2020.
6. Internal Auditor COEASU 2019 – 2020
7. Secretary, COEASU Asaba Chapter:2020 – till date.
8. State Secretary COEASU Delta State Chapter 2021 – till date
9. Coordinator Mathematical Association of Nigeria, Asaba Zone
10. Treasurer, Mathematical Association of Nigeria Delta State Chapter
He is married with four (4) blessed children.
He loves reading, surfing the internet, traveling, exchange of ideas and watching of creative movies